Vacuum solar collectors ATMOSFERA® are perfect for round-the –year operation in any climate zones. The primary function of vacuum solar collectors is water heating and heating systems support. Solar collectors ATMOSFERA® are characterized by high performance in both summer and winter time. Solar systems ATMOSFERA® cover from 30% to 90% of demand for hot water and up to 30% of demand for heating. The lifecycle of solar collectors is 25 years, system warranty – up to 15 years. The use of ATMOSFERA® equipment allows customers to cut essentially their expenditures for water heating and extend the service life of basic boiler equipment owing to its standstill in summer.
Get special offer
The most popular model in the Atmosfera vacuum collectors line. This collector is perfect for year-round operation in any region of Ukraine. It Is characterized by stable performance in cloudy weather. Insulation layer of the heat exchanger is 75 mm thick.
Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes with condenser diameter of 25 mm.
SVK Twin Power®
Distinguishing properties of SVK–Twin Power® collector:
- Fixing systems for PV module fast installation on the collector’s case facilitate and speed up assembling process. A PV module installation enables complete self-sufficiency of a solar system.
- Double-pipe system with outputs ¾” and a wide rim enabling installation of a supply and return circuit on one side of the collector.
- Unique housing with an enlarged thermal insulation layer.
- Stiffened frame with the option of collector tilt adjustment.
- Sensor sleeves positioned on two sides facilitate assembling and improve usability of the collector.
This model joined the line of Atmosfera solar collectors in 2013 having replaced a well-recognized model of economy class Atmosfera SVK -Standard. Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes are available. Solar collector SVK -NANO has the same standard design of the heat exchanger housing as that of the model SVK -А, but smaller in size. This model traditionally combines high-performance vacuum tubes 3-hi solar with heatpipe system (condenser diameters are 14 or 24 mm).